- Students are required to wear an LFPA logo shirt in royal blue, white or gray.
- Students must wear slacks, capris, skorts, jumpers, or shorts (finger tip length).
- Tops must cover shoulders with a minimum of a capped sleeve.
- Tops must go from the midriff to below the waistline of the bottoms even when arms are raised.
- Only closed toe and closed heel shoes may be worn.
- Socks must be in solid colors of black, gray or white.
- Jewelry must be modest, school appropriate and non-distracting. No more than two bracelets per arm and two earrings per ear.
- Hair may not be dyed any unnatural colors.
- Plain zip or button up sweatshirts may be worn in colors of tan, black, blue, gray or white.
- No hats, hoods, or bandannas may be worn in the building or in school vehicles.
- No extreme hairstyles may be worn (i.e. Mohawks, unnatural color, spiked hair).
- No torn (including torn-look) clothing can be worn at school.
All attire worn by a student attending any school event on or off campus including a dress-down or dress-up day is subject to the dress code.
The full dress code is explained in detail on page 6-7 of the student handbook.