LFPA Values . . .
- learning as a lifelong journey
- all students as unique individuals who have the capacity to learn and succeed
- a faculty and staff as integral elements to student success
- a diverse community and a respect for differences in culture, intellect, gender, age, and physical ability
- accountability among students and staff
- performing arts and extracurricular activities as experiences that prepare students for life in the real world
- an honest and respectful approach that develops students’ positive self-image and integrity
- a small, safe, and nurturing environment for the LFPA community
Please browse through our web site to find out more about our schools. We encourage you to contact us at the district or any of our schools with any questions or to tour a school.