Uniform Shirts must be purchased at the school office.
Uniform bottoms may be purchased at any retail store in solid colors of navy blue, black, and tan.
Leggings in these colors may also be worn under skirts or shorts of fingertip length.
- Students are required to wear an LFPA logo shirt in Maroon, Gray, Black or White.
- Bottoms must be slacks, capris, skorts, jumpers or fingertip length shorts in colors of black, blue, grey or tan only.
- Denim is allowed in the tan and black color; No blue denim.
- Leggings in solid colors of maroon, gray, black or white may be worn UNDER skirts or shorts of fingertip length.
- Tops must cover shoulders with a minimum of a capped sleeve.
- Shirt must cover the midriff to below pant waistline even when arms are raised.
- Only closed toe and closed heel shoes may be worn.
- Jewelry must be modest, school appropriate and non-distracting. No more than two bracelets per arm and two earrings per ear.
- Plain zip or button up sweatshirts in maroon, gray, black, white may be worn inside the building during the winter months.
- No hats, hoods, or bandannas may be worn in the building.
- No torn (including torn-look) clothing can be worn at school.
All attire worn by a student attending any school event on or off campus including a dress down or dress up day is subject to the dress code.
The full dress code is explained in detail on page 6 of the student handbook.