- Title 1 School
- Full Service Special Education
- Rigorous academics
- Supplemental Tutoring
- After School and Summer Tutoring
- Student Government
- National Honor Society
- Extra Curricular Activities
- A variety of Athletic Programs
- A variety of after school clubs
- A variety of electives including a
wide selection of performing arts
- Limited Bus Service
- Lunch and Breakfast Programs
- And Much More!
Learning Foundation schools comply with all state and federal laws, rules and regulations regarding all programs at our four schools. We employ best practice in all programs on, or away from campus to insure the best possible educational experience for all of our students.
At LFPA, we offer after school clubs that encompass the whole student; a student can attend rigorous academic tutoring one day after school and hip-hop the next. Some clubs have a fee to join, some are audition-only and others are just for fun.