Uniform shirts may be purchased at the school office
or from Rainbow Graffix.
Uniform bottoms may be purchased at any retail store in the colors of navy blue, black, and khaki.
Leggings in these colors may also be worn under skirts
- Students are required to wear an LFPA logo shirt in green, white, gray or green spirit shirt.
- Students must wear blue denim pants/jeans, capris, skorts, jumpers, or shorts (finger tip length).
- Tops must cover shoulders with a minimum of a capped top.
- Shirt must go from the midriff to below the waistline even when arms are raised.
- Only closed toe and closed heel shoes may be worn.
- Jewelry must be modest, school appropriate and non-distracting. No more than two bracelets per arm and two earrings per ear.
- Hair may not be dyed any unnatural colors.
- Plain zip or button up sweatshirts may be worn inside the building during the winter months.
- No hats, hoods, or bandannas may be worn in the building.
- No extreme hairstyles may be worn (i.e. Mohawks, unnatural color, spiked hair).
- No torn (including torn-look) clothing can be worn at school.
All attire worn by a student attending any school event on or off campus including a dress down or dress up day is subject to the dress code.
The full dress code is explained in detail on page 6 of the student/parent handbook.